Blockchain monitoring firm Metrika has closed a $14 million Series A funding round led by Neotribe Ventures, the company said Tuesday.
- Other institutional investors include Coinbase Ventures, Samsung NEXT, Nyca Partners and SCB 10X, with additional funding from all previous investors.
- The latest round brings Metrika’s total funding to $17.7 million, including its previous $3.7 million seed round. The funds will be leveraged to expand the company’s platform and broaden its customer base across numerous industries, according to a statement.
- Metrika’s tools allow companies to track blockchain metrics and operations via dashboards, reports and real-time alerts in order to monitor network health and manage operational risk, the company said.
- The firm’s customers include include Algorand, Solana, Dapper Labs (creators of NBA Top Shot), Hedera Hashgraph and Blockdaemon.
- Metrika was started in 2019 by founders, investors and mentors in the MIT community.
Source: Coin Desk