This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
NLW today provides 14 different takes on shiba inu coin (SHIB) that reflect the range of perspectives across the crypto community, including:
- “You could have been a billionaire if…”
- This plays into regulator’s hands
- “If it only goes to a dollar…”
- Are the institutions really coming in?
- At what point do we take memes seriously?
- Market nihilism
- And more!
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features Nathaniel Whittemore aka NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell, research by Scott Hill and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Dark Crazed Cap” by Isaac Joel. Image credit: Irina Vaneeva/iStock/Getty Images Plus, modified by CoinDesk.
Source: Coin Desk